1. Your childcare booking is for a Worldwide Kids accredited childcare service whereby;
2. Childcare Bookings via Worldwide Kids KMS booking system can be cancelled up to 24 hours in advance. This can be done by contacting the hotel childcare manager or by editing your childcare booking online. Failure to do this may incur a cancellation fee which is the cost of the session. This will be charged to your room.
3. If you have booked childcare sessions, and your child does not attend 2 consecutive sessions, then the remainder of your pre-booked sessions may be cancelled. The hotel childcare team will endeavour to contact you by phone and email before doing so.
4. Childcare sessions are extremely popular and often have a waiting list of other children who would also like to join the session if a space becomes available. Childcare session times are clearly stated at time of pre-booking. If you do not arrive within 15 minutes of the advertised sessions start time, then your pre-booked space may be given to another child on the session waiting list.
5. There is a childcare booking fee levied per child per child per booking, for the use, convenience, and peace of mind of Worldwide Kids KMS booking system. This is a non-refundable fee to confirm you have reserved Worldwide Kids accredited childcare services operated by the hotel childcare team during your holiday. After a child’s childcare booking has been made there is no further childcare booking fees for future edits of your childcare booking. You will be automatically sent login details to be able to edit your childcare booking online and to complete your child’s childcare registration information online to save you time in the resort.
6. Worldwide Kids do not store debit or credit card details, nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
7. Any payable hotel childcare services reserved (typically Creche or Academies) will be added to your hotel room extras bill as used on a day to day basis, and payable upon departure.
8. Bookings for 2020 may be subject to price or session time changes prior to 1st March 2020.
9. All childcare bookings made online will receive an instant confirmation to the email address you have provided in the childcare booking process. If you do not receive this immediately, please check your email spam or bin folder.
10. Worldwide Kids accredited children’s clubs are operated by the hotel childcare team and operate to strict carer to child ratios and space per child ratios. These are in line with England’s Ofsted guidelines for childcare. As a result, this means that hotel clubs can become fully booked. This is why you may find that some sessions are not available. If this is the case we always advise adding your child to the waiting list for that required session in case spaces become available.
11. The hotel childcare team will endeavour to fulfil all waiting list requests when clubs are full but this request is not a guarantee of a childcare space for your child. The hotel childcare manager monitors waiting lists and will increase staffing levels where possible to ensure care ratios are maintained. You will receive a new emailed prebooking confirmation as and when a waiting list session is allocated to your child.
12. Worldwide Kids cannot guarantee that a child’s booked space will be held if arriving more than 15 minutes after the start time of the childcare session. Any available spaces are usually then given to other children who are present and on our waiting list.
13. Please note that for the safety and welfare of all the children, Worldwide Kids regrets that ill children cannot be accepted into hotel children’s clubs. The hotel childcare manager reserves the right to refuse admission to a child if they believe they are ill or infectious. In these cases, no refund will be applicable unless 24 hours notice given or your child’s place can be filled.
14. Before re-joining children’s clubs, parents/guardians of any child who has been unwell will be required to sign that they are fit and healthy and can join in full activity programmes.
15. All accredited childcare services reserve the right to refuse entry to a child whose behaviour is antisocial or puts at risk their own safety or that of others.
16. Please inform the hotel’s childcare manager if there are any special considerations for your child/children in the notes section of your booking – particularly allergies or additional needs. This will allow them to be able to accommodate your specific needs. This is most easily done by completing the online registration form following completing your hotel childcare booking.
17. If you require any private babysitting in resort then this can be arranged by requesting a babysitter via the Hotel Childcare Manager in the resort. Please refer to their Private Babysitting Terms & Conditions. By making a request that is then fulfilled it is implied that you accept these Private Babysitting Terms and Conditions.
18. Please inform the hotel childcare manager of any babysitting requests when making your childcare booking. This service is normally fulfilled by a member of the hotel childcare team or by a local babysitter who has been trained by Worldwide Kids. Babysitting is always in high demand so we recommend you confirm dates and times as soon as you arrive at your hotel. Any requests made in advance of your holiday will be noted and availability is on a first come first served basis. Your requests will be confirmed by the hotel childcare manager as soon as possible. The hotel childcare manager requires a minimum 24 hours notice to cancel babysitters or you may be charged for a minimum of 2 hours.
19. Worldwide Kids tailors childcare activity programmes to suit the number, ages and abilities of children. Hotel childcare teams reserve the right to change programme activities when required.
20. Worldwide Kids develops activity programs to enable hotel childcare teams to provide varied, fun, safe and physically active programmes for children of all ages. Obviously, in any activities, accidents or incidents can occur. Worldwide Kids teaches a strict accident/incident reporting procedure to all Hotel childcare teams to ensure that all parents are fully informed of any accidents/incidents involving their child(ren). Neither Worldwide Kids nor the Hotel cannot be held liable for any costs incurred in seeking treatment recommended by a doctor following an incident, unless this was a direct result of negligence, and these costs need to be claimed in the normal way via your family’s travel insurance.
21. Worldwide Kids will hold your booking information securely. With your ‘opt in’ permission, Worldwide Kids will from time to time email you relevant information about new activities, or hotels we have accredited. As required by law, you can unsubscribe by following the relevant link at any time.
Please note that the childcare services for which you book via your use of the Service are provided to you by the Hotel directly and not by Worldwide Kids. Therefore by using the Service to book childcare at your chosen Hotel you are entering into a direct contract with that Hotel and Worldwide Kids is not a party to that contract.
If you require any further information regarding Worldwide Kids please contact us.