- World Leading -
Designing and operating a kids club isn’t just as simple as having a space and putting some play equipment into it. You need to think about ratios, safety procedures and policies, where will you find the best childcare staff, how the space is designed specifically with the young audiences in mind, what activities will you provide?
We are the world leading provider of kids club concept development and design, facility audits, staff recruitment and City&Guilds accredited vocational training for 5 star hotels and resorts around the globe.
Our goal is to aid and enable our clients to provide the highest standards of childcare for children of all ages.
With extensive experience of working with hotels and resorts around the globe, we have a deep understanding of the needs and desires of families across different cultures and the varying trends in family holiday considerations.
- Our Childcare Ethos -
Our priority is always the safety of the children we care for
Family holidays are about fun and relaxation. We can help to create unique experiences for your guests (parents and children alike) that will result in cherished memories
Shared fun helps children to establish new friendships, build self-esteem, and develop social skills and we foster this development in our programmes.
Children have an incredible ability to learn through play, which we enhance and encourage with carefully planned games and activities.
Worldwide Kids follows the Reggio Emilio approach to activities – child-centered and constructivist activities that use self-directed, experiential learning in relationship-driven environments.
We believe that children should have the opportunity to learn about the culture, language, geography and history of their holiday destination and we integrate this into the programmes we design.
-Your Return on Investment -
- With a professional creche service you can expect to see a 15% growth per annum
- Families with younger children have higher lifetime value with more years to come back to your resort
- Families with young children tend to prefer to holiday out of peak school seasons
- Safe & happy children = contented parents & improved holiday reviews
- Families seek out Worldwide Kids accredited resorts year on year
- Parents are happy to pay for a professional childcare service
- Worldwide Kids families have an average stay of 10 nights
- Increased revenue per family through our kids clubs and skills academies
- Professional childcare generates word of mouth recommendations among parents