Spend the summer gaining new and exciting experiences working with children in a luxury resort environment!
Enjoy creating long lasting memories with your team and with family guests in our beautiful resort settings. You will be part of an international team of childcare professionals from the UK, Greece, Germany, Russia and France. As a member of the Worldwide Kids team, you are the person who makes a child’s holiday unforgettable by delivering safe, exciting and unique experiences. Worldwide Kids run engaging and varied activity programmes which feature cognitive, creative and physical activities and make use of all the amazing facilities in the resort. Our childcare assistants have bags of energy and enthusiasm!
We are looking for passionate, flexible and committed people to work in our luxury Greek resorts. Worldwide Kids childcare assistants will understand that safety is the top priority whilst being supportive and flexible team players. They will benefit from having worked with large groups of children.
We are looking for passionate people to work in a luxury resort for the summer. Working as a Crèche Supervisor you will have a minimum of 2 years experience working with large groups of children from 4 months to 4 years, and have a proactive, positive and approachable manner. The candidate must also be a supportive and flexible team player and possess a “can do” attitude whilst ensuring that the children have a fun holiday in a safe environment.
- To maintain our health and safety standards alongside our policies and procedures
- Ensure the smooth running of the childcare services at the resort
- To assist and occasionally deputise for the creche supervisor
- To proactively input exciting activities and ideas into the weekly programme
- To decorate your designated area in a way that is both welcoming and stimulating to the children and their families
- To attend daily briefings from the Worldwide Kids club supervisor and manager
- To liaise directly with parents/carers of the children who are attending the clubs
- To be a visible face of Worldwide Kids within the hotel or resort.
- Mentoring international staff
- To step in operationally when needed to cover for breaks, sickness and holidays
- To lead a range of children’s activities
- Be proactive and imaginative in ideas for special promotions
- Inform childcare supervisor of any equipment and supplies shortages and make a request for additional stocks
- Experience of working with large groups of children
- Team player
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- NVQ Level 2/3 qualified or equivalent
- Knowledge of Greek, German, French or Russian would also be advantageous
- Competitive salary
- Return flights to and from the resort
- Insurance (including medical)
- 3 meals a day free of charge 7 days a week
- Excellent bonus scheme (dependant upon the length of contract)
- Pre-season childcare training with a qualification in International Childcare for Leisure and Tourism awarded by City & Guilds (provided contract is completed and vocational assessments meet requirements).
- First aid training certification, valid for 2 years